Some of My Favorite Moments
*shouts and jumps and yells Hallelujah*
2. Watching "A Snoodle's Tale" and reminding each of you that you, like the Snoodle, were
created with "special things" and purpose
3. Placing the "God Created Me With A Purpose" badge on each one of you
4. The veteran camper session on Thursday with Isaiah 1 while new campers learned
5. EVERY random, totally retarded laugh I had with the instructors
6. The Friday morning talk with all of you while we let our grits and sausage digest; LOL!
7. Talks and clean up sessions with Vera
8. Afternoon freeze pops!
What was one, or some of your favorite camp moments? Respond to this post and let us know.
What to Expect from the Blogs
Every blog will have a talk from me. I want to share my heart with you. Some blogs, every now and then, you may hear from your instructors. The blogs won't come every week or every other week or every month. They will come whenever God has something He wants to say to you, so check back often. That could be twice a week, once a week, once a month or once every other month. God speaks when He wants to.
Lastly, you will always have the opportunity to respond. I will leave you with a question at the end of each blog. Respond so we can keep conversation going.
Ask questions. I love your questions. I want you to be able to talk about things that may be uncomfortable to talk about with others. That's what the blog is for. The question you have may be ringing in other girls' heads.
I'm researching, researching, researching! Just like we talked about at camp, I am working diligently to find some acceptable shows for us to watch, and I'm also finding shows that aren't acceptable and that we shouldn't allow to enter our temples. Remember, we don't want to be anyone's trash can!
Until next time...